Spencer Light Pusher Landplane of 1950 ?

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

Mr. Percy H. Spencer designed a light pusher landplane of 1950,maybe a Project,and not
related to Republic Landbee,who can provide us the truth about it ?,I found it in my files
and got it on Internet from long time ago.

Probably the 1955 Spencer S-12B Air Car derivative design study. Alternatively, the equally unbuilt 1956-1957 Spencer S-13 twin.

"1955 found him back at the drafting board to design and promote his S-12B single engine amphibian and during 1956-1957, designing and promoting his S-13 twin engine amphibian which used either piston or Allison turbo-prop engines."

http://www.seabee.info/spencer.htm

Thank you my dear Apophenia,

and S-13 is completely new for me,maybe it was not landplaneand the S-13 is the
solution ?.

If it was described as a "landplane" in hesham's source, then there is no way it could be either the S-12B or the S-13...

Skyblazer said:
If it was described as a "landplane" in your hesham's source, then there is no way it could be either the S-12B or the S-13...

I know that my dear Skyblazer,

but maybe the site was wrong,I read it before "Landplane",so I will check again,and I did this check
from three days on Internet,but nothing I found,the only remain is the books and magazines,and also
a good search on Internet again.

hesham said:
Skyblazer said:
If it was described as a "landplane" in your hesham's source, then there is no way it could be either the S-12B or the S-13...

I know that my dear Skyblazer,

but maybe the site was wrong,I read it before "Landplane",so I will check again,and I did this check
from three days on Internet,but nothing I found,the only remain is the books and magazines,and also
a good search on Internet again.

No worries hesham, my remark here was not directed to you, but to Apophenia; I know you meant "landplane", but I thought he had failed to notice.

Back
Top Bottom