"SENIOR" Class programs (USAF Headquarters/Pentagon NRO codenames)

Does anyone know to which SAP SENIOR JADE belongs to?
Senior Jade is an Air Force Logistics Command system. This is an automated correlation system that automatically correlates different digital streams. It correlates radar and COMINT or ELINT. But in point of fact, it could be used to correlate any type of digital stream and tell you very quickly from as many different sources as possible what is it, where is it, and when did you detect it and give you some identity information.

According to the Lockheed document XST Log we can add detail:

SENIOR HIGH I (ATCM)
SENIOR HIGH II ("A-3, "A cubed", "ATA") 45,000lb (F404) and 90,000lb (F100) Have Blue followon studies (became SENIOR TREND / F-117)

"S. Wks" may be an abbrerviation for another SENIOR designation.

SENIOR HIGH I (ATCM)
SENIOR HIGH II ("A-3, "A cubed", "ATA") 45,000lb (F404) and 90,000lb (F100) Have Blue followon studies (became SENIOR TREND / F-117)

I reckon ‘S. Wks’ stands for ‘Skunk Works.’

SENIOR HIGH I (ATCM)

I reckon ‘S. Wks’ stands for ‘Skunk Works.’

"Briefed Capt. Cooper of NAVAIR R & D on S. Wks. and X-wing"

It could be that indeed.

SENIOR HIGH I (ATCM)

SENIOR HIGH , later SENIOR HIGH I, became SENIOR PROM.

“A3” was the Lockheed program name while the operational vehicle based on XST was being defined. There were a lot of things at that stage which were explored/developed but did not make it into ATA/SENIOR TREND.