• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Secret Projects bespoke quiz

covert_shores

Research + illustration
Reaction score
Website
www.hisutton.com
I have a quiz engine embedded in my website but I don't use it much, so I threw together a quiz on Combat Aircraft that did not enter service:

HERE : http://www.hisutton.com/quiz-secretprojects-1.html

06WH6f1.jpg

It's either easy o hard depending on whether you know the answers ;)

Share what you get, out of 11

If people are interested I can host quizzes compiled by the members here. I'd need images and correct answers (not in the image file name!!!!!!) of particular sizes etc. Please PM me if you have a quiz, oesn't have to be aircraft.

Arjen

It's turtles all the way down
Reaction score
Err... 11 out of 11. To think of all the useful things I could have remembered...

Stargazer2006

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
After making a mistake I realized I should change it but couldn't go back. Therefore the only way to finish the quiz was to tick another box I knew was wrong since the correct one was already grayed over. Therefore I got 9 out 11... Too bad there is no possibility to go back or to validate the list in the end only... Nice all the same.

Grey Havoc

The path not taken.
Reaction score
9. I mistakenly clicked on the EFW N-20 Aiguillon option when answering the Helwan HA-300.

covert_shores

Research + illustration
Reaction score
Website
www.hisutton.com
^ such honesty won't get you anywhere on the Internet ;)

So that was a bit easy, although only for members of this forum I suspect. Am happy to post much harder ones but need someone to compile them. Can be any image, with two size options. Pm me if interested

Gerard

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
7. But some of those were a bit too old, unknown, to me.

Regards,
Gerard

UpForce

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
"This goes up to 11." Thankfully most specimens were quite distinctive. I know I'm not very well versed in obscure projects compared to many prominent members - the quiz may not have been as difficult it could've. But I'm very appreciative of the opportunity to have a sense of accomplishment and won't juxtapose it with social anxieties. I have enough of the latter already.