hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

here is a Fieseler P.29,P.30 and Fi.333,also P.35;

P.29 was a military transport Project,intended to compete Arado Ar.232,led to develop Fi.333
P.30 was an unconventional military transport Project,later became Fi.333
P.35 was initial design for Fi.103.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 2.png
    2.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
(An idea for Fieseler company,it was a twin boom aircraft and its
fuel was the Hydrogen,and powered by three engined,two tractor
and one pusher,the Hydrogen could be stored cryogenically in large
tank towed by the mather aircraft,the aircraft had a very strange
shape,I never see like it before,it had also a ring wing).

I spoke about this idea before,it was not a Project,it had a high-wing
and very smooth engines and maybe tricycle undercarriage,that's all
I remember ?.

Does anyone have photos or drawings of the Super Storch?
This prototype STOL light liason airplane flew during WW 2 but was not manufactured in significant numbers.
It had a sheet metal airframe, high-wing, tail-wheel, etc.

Last edited:
Does anyone have photos or drawings of the Fiesler "Super Storch?"
It was a prototype liason airplane that only flew in late WW2.
Configuration was similar to original Storch, but with sheet metal construction.

Does anyone have photos or drawings of the Fiesler "Super Storch?"
It was a prototype liason airplane that only flew in late WW2.
Configuration was similar to original Storch, but with sheet metal construction.

That appellation is usually applied to the 4-to-5-seat Fi 256. But that liaison type had similar construction to the Fi 156 - albeit with sheet aluminum replacing the latter's fabric fuselage covering.

At least six Fi 256 prototypes were built (although as many as nine made have been completed).

According to "German Aircraft of WW II:" The Puteaux factory had in fact built two prototypes of the Fi 256, which Fieseler had designed in 1941 as a civilian successor. It looked liked like a Storch with a wider fuselage, but hardly any parts were common. The wings had automatic slats, the fuselage was more streamlined and the cabin seated two pairs of passengers behind the pilot instead of two single seats. The engine was an Argus As 10P of 270 horsepower (210 kW). There was nothing wrong with the Fi256, but the Luftwaffe declined to order and there was no obvious civil market."

Fi256 prototypes are also briefly mentioned in an article by Randy Wilson in Volume 20, issue 2, summer 1995 issue of "Dispatches" magazine published by the Commemorative Air Force.

Images of the Fi256 are not that hard to find. Here are a few from my files:

Attachments

• fi256-1aa.gif
    fi256-1aa.gif
    227.2 KB · Views: 93
  • fi256-c1.jpg
    fi256-c1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 256-1.jpg
    256-1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 71
  • fi256-16.jpg
    fi256-16.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 77
  • fi256-2.jpg
    fi256-2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 494
Hi,

did Fieseler build a bomber version of Fi.156 with one or three bombs ?.

Fi 156 F or P: Identical to the C-3 with machine guns in the side windows and bomb locks and smoke cannons. (built in 1942)

Fi 156 F or P: Identical to the C-3 with machine guns in the side windows and bomb locks and smoke cannons. (built in 1942)

I've seen pictures of an SC50 trialled under an Fi-156, and I've seen pictures of bomblet racks under the wings of an Fi-156... but I've never seen a picture of the layout of the guns in the side-windows.

I've seen pictures of an SC50 trialled under an Fi-156, and I've seen pictures of bomblet racks under the wings of an Fi-156... but I've never seen a picture of the layout of the guns in the side-windows.
Many French MS.500 derivatives in Algeria carried a single machine gun firing from a side window.

Attachments

• Photo_5_Morane_500_et_son_armement_WEB.jpg
    Photo_5_Morane_500_et_son_armement_WEB.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Photo_6_morane_500_photo-origine-Benichou.jpg
    Photo_6_morane_500_photo-origine-Benichou.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 120
I've split and merged the posts about the F 256 from the "Secret ... grasshoppers ?" thread.
Thought, that I already posted this link, but cannot find it anymore, to my opinion, the most
comprehensive article about the Fi 256, which is currently around, written by Karl Kössler:
https://adl-luftfahrthistorik.de/do...dungsflugzeug-transportflugzeug-luftwaffe.pdf
In German language but translatable via copy & paste.