Reagan, Gorbachev and ET

uk 75

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
I was interested to read that President Reagan asked Chairman Gorbachev whether the Soviet Union would assist the US if it were attacked by aliens from Space. Gorbachev said it would and Reagan replied that the US would also help the USSR if it were attacked.
The two men were both very interested in reports of alien activity and took them seriously.
This shared concern was also said to have helped loosen their relationship.
One can only wonder how the world of the 1980s would have dealt with extra terrestrials whether friendly or hostile.

with this being said i am only aware of one instance where a military force attacked a UFO.....supposedly in the late 60's some Soviet Army troops fired an anti aircraft missile at a "saucer" and the craft emitted bright light which turn any exposed troops into white pillars..... (this is how i remember it from reading it....don't know if its true or not.) I wonder how it would have turned out for us earthlings.....(edit- Added document)

Attachments

• ufostone (1).jpg
    ufostone (1).jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Rumour had it that when he and his chiefs of staff were treated to film premier viewing in the oval office, by Steven Spielberg thar Ronnie whispered to his aide how true true the events of the film is.

cheers