PZL M-28 Clean Sky 2 project

The European aviation project SAT-AM is entering its final stage of implementation. On this occasion, the project coordinator, Łukasiewicz – Institute of Aviation, together with project consortium members: Polskie Zakłady Lotnicze Sp. z o. o., Eurotech, Szel-Tech, P.W. Metrol, Ultratech, Zakłady Lotnicze Margański & Mysłowski and Centro Italiano Ricerche Aerospaziali (CIRA) presented the effects of research and development carried out within the project.

Info:
https://www.compositesworld.com/new...-sky-2-replaces-metal-nacelle-with-composites
Movie:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtZ241C0vaw

How big is the cabin?
Photos make it look like the cargo compartment is big enough for LD3 baggage containers ... even if the rear ramp is too narrow.
Note that the latest Cessna Skycourier and PAC Firecatcher are both designed to carry a trio of LD3 containers to satisfy demands from overnight courier companies.

How big is the cabin?
Photos make it look like the cargo compartment is big enough for LD3 baggage containers ... even if the rear ramp is too narrow.
Note that the latest Cessna Skycourier and PAC Firecatcher are both designed to carry a trio of LD3 containers to satisfy demands from overnight courier companies.
A great point, however I wonder if that is a concern for US AFSOC. If it can hold quad bikes and a half 463L pallet that seems more the sort of payload that the Special Forces types would be interested in. I could be completely wrong of course.

How big is the cabin?
A great point, however I wonder if that is a concern for US AFSOC. If it can hold quad bikes and a half 463L pallet that seems more the sort of payload that the Special Forces types would be interested in. I could be completely wrong of course.
In the short run, being able to carry LD3 containers might not be needed for supporting Special Forces operators in distant mountain valleys, but consider the longer term needs of many tons of supplies per week needed to keep American soldiers in the field.

Also consider the advantage of a production line that can sell hundreds of airplanes per year to civilian courier companies.

Finally, consider the reduced cost of breaking-bulk as you move cargo closer and closer to the battle field.