PLEASE Id this aircraft

Just guessing, but the shape and paint job look like 1968, contemporary with Aero Commander twins.
Insignia on the fin look vaguely Eastern European, but it is difficult to read the registration letters on the right wing.

The assymetric engine nacelle would work as long as both propellers turn counter-clockwise (as seen from the rear).
That wing (in the sketch) looks too small for a six-seater executive transport.
However, the 3-view shows a reasonably sized wing.
Amusing how engineer-professor M.L. Tudha devoted plenty of effort to design a gracefully-curved fuselage, but relied on rectangular flying surfaces.

According to an article in AvMag 847 (1-4-83) Professor M. L. Tudha worked at University of Gronfeldesz and University of Vadurgrad. I could not find the location of either university, but: Gronfeldesz implies Germanic or Scandinavian, while Vadirgrad sounds slavic.
The AvMag article also mentions countries to the east .... implying communist Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
Please add the source,

it is certain Aviation magazine ?.

Not Eastern European in any way, flag is fictional, the closest resemblance is actually Jamaica. Because of the Lycoming-looking front engine, I'd sugest US origin.

The logo on the tail reminded me a bit of Lockheed Corporation's corporate logo or possibly an old one of Rockwell International.