Pages 17,19 needed from Ingolf Meyer's Vol 2 book

Vladimir

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Hi, did any one have scanned or photographed pages 17,19 with Horten's projects from Ingolf Meyer's Luftwaffe Advanced Aircraft Projects to 1945 Volume 2: Fighters & Ground-Attack Aircraft Lippisch to Zeppelin? Thanks!

Pages 17,19 needed from Ingolf Meyer's Vol 2 book

Did any one have scanned or photographed pages 17,19 with Horten's projects from Ingolf Meyer's Luftwaffe Advanced Aircraft Projects to 1945 Volume 2: Fighters & Ground-Attack Aircraft Lippisch to Zeppelin? Thanks! This two needed:

P.S. Why this topic always dissapear? Did moderators delete it? Please dont do that! Many Thanks!

Attachments

• index (1).jpg
    index (1).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 192
This book is still commercially available:

http://www.amazon.com/Luftwaffe-Advanced-Aircraft-Projects-1945/dp/185780242X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450645416&sr=8-2&keywords=luftwaffe+advanced

You're much less likely to get an enthusiastic response when asking people to scan stuff from books that are available right now, than if you were asking for something from a book long out of print and/or difficult to obtain.

Sometimes you're just going to have to obtain the actual material yourself, Vlad. Sorry, man.

XP67_Moonbat said:
Sometimes you're just going to have to obtain the actual material yourself, Vlad. Sorry, man.

Ok, maby You are right... But it will be good gift for me..I promise that share finished model for those who share that pages! Thanks!