• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

New Super Hornet UFO video from 2015

sublight is back

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
No hypersonic wake, no hypersonic boom. Hell of a spoofer though. Must have been VERY expensive.

sferrin

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Now that it's a safety issue, if it's a US black program, somebody's backside is probably going to get a thorough chewing.

Flyaway

Reaction score
Another article here. This has the smell of hiding the truth in amongst nonsense. Surely it isn’t the case that someone in SAP underestimated the capabilities of the new radar, or were they testing their limits perhaps of capabilities like radar spoofing.

Now stepping back even further, it is very interesting we are hearing of this now. The steady drip, drip, drip of information starting with the disclosure of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) in December of 2017 has been peculiar, bordering on downright questionable, to say the least. It is also just days before To The Stars Academy, the quasi-research/entertainment corporation put together by Blink 182 rocker Tom DeLonge and now filled with impressive resumes from the intelligence and aerospace sectors, including the ex-head of the AATIP program, has the first episode of its highly touted new program on the History Channel premiere. You can read more about the strange circumstances surrounding these disclosures in my last piece on the topic.

sublight is back

Reaction score
It is kind of strange you would want to test your new spoofer with AESA, when almost none of the adversary near peer states have rolled it out. What gives?

sublight is back

Reaction score
Now the Washington Post is having its say. Well I suppose it fills some column inches.

What a steaming pile of bunk. No, "they" don't exist.
Either we are really in some kind of catch-22 twilight zone where command wants to test classified programs in the field, and has literally no leeway to acknowledge the matter, or this is a deliberate mechanism to intimidate/confuse adversary nations.

sublight is back

Reaction score
Another article here. This has the smell of hiding the truth in amongst nonsense. Surely it isn’t the case that someone in SAP underestimated the capabilities of the new radar, or were they testing their limits perhaps of capabilities like radar spoofing.

Or a proton beam spoofer. This was actually tested at Area51.

Mat Parry

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
Either we are really in some kind of catch-22 twilight zone where command wants to test classified programs in the field, and has literally no leeway to acknowledge the matter, or this is a deliberate mechanism to intimidate/confuse adversary nations.
Isn't there also the possibility that it is adversary nations testing US Navy capabilities. Are China's subs quiet enough to pull off something like this?

http://aviationtrivia.blogspot.com/2011/01/project-palladium-testing-soviet-radars.html?m=1

"US Navy submarine surfaced just offshore of Havana and released a series of balloons, each carrying a radar reflector corresponding to a specific RCS value".

You might speculate that a translucent spherical ballon with a radar reflector inside might look like...a "sphere encasing a cube" (the UFO described in the more recent NYT article i.e. the Roosevelt in 2014).

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

Whilst I enjoy the idea that the "tic tac" UFO's are remotely generated plasmoids, Im not aware of any evidence to support a claim that particle beams were tested at Area 51?

Last edited:

sublight is back

Reaction score
Isn't there also the possibility that it is adversary nations testing US Navy capabilities. Are China's subs quiet enough to pull off something like this?

http://aviationtrivia.blogspot.com/2011/01/project-palladium-testing-soviet-radars.html?m=1

"US Navy submarine surfaced just offshore of Havana and released a series of balloons, each carrying a radar reflector corresponding to a specific RCS value".

You might speculate that a translucent spherical ballon with a radar reflector inside might look like...a "sphere encasing a cube" (the UFO described in the more recent NYT article i.e. the Roosevelt in 2014).

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

Whilst I enjoy the idea that the "tic tac" UFO's are remotely generated plasmoids, Im not aware of any evidence to support a claim that particle beams were tested at Area 51?
From the article:
does it seem possible what was observed on Wednesday nights in the late 1980s was proton beam testing? And of the two “theories”, saucers from a hidden base at Papoose Lake or a proton beam from Groom Lake, which seems more plausible?

Mat Parry

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
Yes I've read the article, it doesn't support your claim that a proton beam spoofer was actually tested at Area51

Last edited:

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score
I understand the scepticism but sometime science step forward through experimental research and a full understanding of the theories behind an embodiment only come after.
Meanwhile that would rest as an invention that need to be protected.

Last edited: