New SPACE documents on sale from Up-Ship

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
I've uploaded the next seven space documents to their password-protected sites, but have not yet updated the up-ship.com webpage to describe them. For some reason, I always drag my feet at this stage. So until I get the individual document descriptions written and uploaded, I am making the seven documents available as a bundle at a lower price. Added together, the total price of the individual documents will be more than $40... but until I get the pages uploaded - a day or so, shouldn't be much longer - you can have the whole set for $36. I'll keep it a mystery for the moment exactly what the set contains... but if you like Apollo, MOL, Titan, Saturn, Shuttle derivatives, reusable launchers and phenomenally forward/gigantic-thinking plans for space development, you'll like this set. See this page for ordering...

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndocsale.htm

ordered...let's see what's in this "surprise" ???

Surprise no more:
1) Advanced Saturn/Apollo Missions
2) Douglas ASTRO 2-stage RLV
3) Goodyears phenomenal METEOR space "city"
4) 260-inch solid rocket plans
5) Titan III-C9 "MOL" launch details
6) Martin Mariettas "Aft Cargo Carrier" for the Shuttle
7) Apollo Laboratory Module - sort of a MOL for Apollo

I am also putting six space drawing sets (the Shuttle, Titan and Saturn launch vehicle diagrams) on sale as a bundle, for half price!

sdoc53ad.jpg
sdoc54ad.jpg
sdoc55ad.jpg
sdoc56ad.jpg
sdoc57ad.jpg
sdoc57ad.jpg
sdoc59ad.jpg
sdwg3ad.gif
sdwg4ad.gif
sdwg5ad.gif

and for you all in this Forum, BUY them all !

i buy

Advanced Saturn/Apollo Missions
260-inch solid rocket plans
Titan III-C9 "MOL" launch details

X-max is coming per download to night :D

ORDER UP! ;D

do I spy the re-usable S-IVB concepts, as seen in 'Frontiers of Space', inthe 'Advanced Saturn/Apollo Missions' document?? ;)

cheers,
Robin.

robunos said:
ORDER UP! ;D

do I spy the re-usable S-IVB concepts, as seen in 'Frontiers of Space', inthe 'Advanced Saturn/Apollo Missions' document?? ;)

cheers,
Robin.

yes it is in Advanced Saturn/Apollo Missions document.

Even More New SPACE documents on sale from Up-Ship

Five new space documents are available!

As with the last release, until I get the individual online advertisements set up and the whole website re-written, I'm making these five available at an advance price, for the whole lot.

This time we have:
Space Doc 60: NASA/Grumman LEM artwork package (scanned & cleaned from a package of transparencies; as you go through the pages, you "peel off" layers from the LEM. If you print these off on transparencies, you can do the same!)
Space Doc 61: Briefing charts for NASA-MOL. Diagrams showing numerous configurations of the MOL space station for NASA.
Space Doc 62: S-IVb-N Briefing: a Douglas concept for a NERVA (nuclear) engine for the second stage of the Saturn Ib
Space Doc 63: Saturn Mission Payload Versatiliy... advanced versions of the Saturn V, including SSTO and solid-boosted concepts
Space Doc 64: Extended Mission Apollo Study - North American briefing on a space lab to replace the LEM adapter. Detailed drawings!

Added together, the total price of the individual documents will be $30... but until I get the pages uploaded - a day or so, shouldn't be much longer - you can have the whole set for $25. See this page for ordering...

Scott,

Could you please post here a direct link to Space Doc 63?. The document collection is growing and there not identified by number. I'm sorry but I can't find the docs I'd like to buy at your web...

Thanks in advance,

Antonio

ohhh God, i want them all :eek:
but i have to wait until of next week for Visacard payroll :'(
so i can take plus new Abo for eARP B)

pometablava said:
Scott,

Could you please post here a direct link to Space Doc 63?. The document collection is growing and there not identified by number. I'm sorry but I can't find the docs I'd like to buy at your web...

The best "catalog" is found here:
http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndoc.htm

The latest batch of documents have not yet been added. The sale is on until I *do* add them.

Scott!!!

"PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem."

Chiz,
Barry

???

Are you going after the 5-item Space Doc 60-64 sale?

I've had a few orders come through successfully. I just went through the motions of buying it from myself, and it went through fine.

Maybe you just caught it at a bad moment?

i have the five and OH MY GOD !

wat for Space documents
Thanks Scott

for the rest of this Forum
Buy them, Buy them, Buy them!