New digital pattern on our MiG-29AS

Matej

Multiuniversal creator
Reaction score
Website
www.hitechweb.genezis.eu
This became standard paint scheme for Slovak Air Force MiG-29AS and MiG-29UBS. Revealed only two days ago. I am really happy, it looks cool!

More pictures: http://www.mosr.sk/index.php?page=24&type=news&id=24&method=main&art=7104&PHPSESSID=9bd8fb388c905e438b1b519db6f41baf

Attachments

• MiG-29AS.JPG
    MiG-29AS.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 183
  • MiG-29AS-2.JPG
    MiG-29AS-2.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 135
Sponsored by Epson, HP or Canon ? ???

But this scheme will degrade every recce photo showing these aircraft,
as just being an exaggerated enlargement ! ;D

Excellent!
Remember the eye works on contrast at long distances, which makes graduated schemes very effective.
The only snag: good optical camo = risk of midairs in training.
That's why the Brits paint trainers black.
But why is the F-117 black? As I understand it, so that nobody would even try to use it in daylight...

Matej said:
This became standard paint scheme for Slovak Air Force MiG-29AS and MiG-29UBS. Revealed only two days ago. I am really happy, it looks cool!

More pictures: http://www.mosr.sk/index.php?page=24&type=news&id=24&method=main&art=7104&PHPSESSID=9bd8fb388c905e438b1b519db6f41baf
Matej the dig. camo will vary from a/c to a/c, they are not going to apply the same pattern on all aircrafts. The 0921 is just the beggining.

Attachments

• 0921.jpg
    0921.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 120
I know that it wont be the same pixel in the same position - I assume that they are based on fractal algorithm. So probably it is better to say "the same style of camo". Or can we expect something more? How ended the competition Draw your own MiG?

Matej said:
I know that it wont be the same pixel in the same position - I assume that they are based on fractal algorithm. So probably it is better to say "the same style of camo". Or can we expect something more? How ended the competition Draw your own MiG?
yeah, lets say the next camo will be more "sophisticated". I heard that there is also possibility to lower the raster or change the colors. Even if these changes(raster, color) do not happen, the next camo pattern is going to look different. Regarding the comperition "draw your own Mig" you see the result, so draw your own conclusion. ;D ;D

Looking at the photos of the aircraft in flight, all I could think of was this:

"If you saw a big wake smoketrail with nothing in front of it you knew you'd found the Kirov a Slovak MiG."

;)

Trident said:

"If you saw a big wake smoketrail with nothing in front of it you knew you'd found the Kirov a Slovak MiG."

;)

Kinda like "how do you find the F-4? Follow the smoke trail." :)

mrdetonator said:
Regarding the comperition "draw your own Mig" you see the result, so draw your own conclusion. ;D ;D

Its written in the first post ;)

Trident said:

Well, ehm... :D

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 78