Myasishchev M-112 (also known as the MM-1)

overscan (PaulMM)

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Joint programme between Myasishchev OKB and Tec Avia Inc Management Group. Germany (MM- 1 = Moscow Munich- 1 ): designed to FAR (JAR) Ft 25

Janes All the World's Aircraft 1994-95 via Google Book Search

overscan said:
Joint programme between Myasishchev OKB and Tec Avia Inc Management Group. Germany (MM- 1 = Moscow Munich- 1 ): designed to FAR (JAR) Ft 25

Janes All the World's Aircraft 1994-95 via Google Book Search

Just to be clear, the design ucon posted is not the MM-1, which was a twin-turboprop light multi-role transport.

Dear Meteorite!
Please read my post attentively. Of course it is NOT MM-1 (I have full documentation of MM-1 in both languages). I have ment: if there were some articles about MM-1 in german press, maybe it was also some publications about this cargo aircraft project.
Best regard

ucon said:
Dear Meteorite!
Please read my post attentively. Of course it is NOT MM-1 (I have full documentation of MM-1 in both languages). I have ment: if there were some articles about MM-1 in german press, maybe it was also some publications about this cargo aircraft project.
Best regard

Ucon, yes I know perfectly well you know it is not MM-1 and what you meant. My reply was aimed at overscan's post as it concerned MM-1 and not the unknown design you posted. I just thought the posts might confuse someone with less knowledge about Russian projects.

I misunderstood ucon to be looking for who the MM-1 was designed with on the assumption it was the same company as the cargo design.

What was that Myasishchev Airliner Project ?.

Attachments

• pic_18.jpg
    pic_18.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 581
Are you quite sure about this being a Myasishchev project? It looks way too conventional for them! Do you have the source?

hesham said:
What was that Myasishchev Airliner Project ?.

Three-view drawing of the Myasischev M-112?

index.php

Triton said:
Three-view drawing of the Myasischev M-112?

I thought of exactly the same thing... but the dorsal spine ahead of the fin, as well as the number of windows on the side, are different.

Still, I agree it could very well be an alternate proposal of the M-112.

Topics merged.

Here is a picture of the MM-1 which hasn't yet appeared in this topic:

Attachments

• Myasishchev MM-1.JPG
    Myasishchev MM-1.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 272