My own small SST

Nice robot made model. The white paint brings it to life.

David

It will be even more of a looker when you up-size that gorgeous looking beast. Of course, you must put an airline livery on it. May I suggest another defunct entity. Pan Am or TWA would be my top candidates (Aeroflot for those with a particularly nasty sense of humor).

And the larger size will permit you to exploit the robots ability to do the neat little details, like turkey feathers, control surfaces, major panel breaks (droop-nose, etc.), and landing gear.

Who do I have to kill to get one of these at 1/200?

David
The Horrible

Or a Braniff...

The idea making this small 1:400 is to convince a friend who as a Model making company to do some 1:200 in metal with liveries and all.
Thing is the investment for that is ... a lot for me alone. I'm going to see him in the US in january, if I can make him droll enough to make him go for it,
you should be able to get one without hurting anyone, only maybe your wallet.

But again it's a WIP... could also not work at all.

Last edited:
I have been collecting 1/285 models of the Boeing 2707-100 from a firm in the Philippines and have livery images for all the optionholders.
I would love to but this model in 1/400 with undercart, and painted?

Attachments

• b2707.JPG
    b2707.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 61
Excellent work, Galgot.

Your 3D virtual model is an inspiration, but seeing the printed model is even more special.

Nice job Galgot.

I wonder if there's any software out there that would help you create decals for it?

Nice job Galgot.

I wonder if there's any software out there that would help you create decals for it?

Can be done with Adobe Illustrator , or any other vector drawing software I think.
But i would need an Alps decals printer to print them.
Standard inkjet printers won't do.