My Flickr Photostream.

RyanC

Crazy Researcher
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.generalstaff.org
I'm uploading my photograph scans to flickr.

My Flickr

It automatically resizes my scans down to several levels of detail; yet retains the original file size -- which saves me an enormous amount of time in managing them online for people who want them.

To download the original:

1.) Click on Photograph.
2.) Click on the Magnifying Glass with a + in it (located between the NEWER and OLDER image buttons)
3.) Click on View all sizes button
4.) Click on Original.

Save the huge ass PNG you get.

RyanCrierie said:
Save the huge ass PNG you get.

OK, if you insist... ;D This is a great resource thanks for doing all the work you had to do to make it possible.

Great high res photos - will you be adding to it? -SP

Yes; I have more photos; some are in high resolution 600 DPI color; which require me to downsize to 300 DPI color to fit in flickr's 20 MB per file size limit.

RyanCrierie said:
Yes; I have more photos; some are in high resolution 600 DPI color; which require me to downsize to 300 DPI color to fit in flickr's 20 MB per file size limit.
Looking forward to that! Thanks so much. -SP

XB-70 Guy said:
RyanCrierie said:
Looking forward to that! Thanks so much. -SP

Just in case Steve didn't notice (it took me a while too), there are two pages worth of thumbnails leading to 51 separate subjects:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63014123@N02/sets/

Back
Top Bottom