Christmas.png
    950.5 KB · Views: 118
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Attachments

• AFRGmH2[1].jpg
    AFRGmH2[1].jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 117
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Tony Buttler

I would like to wish all of the forum members a Great Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy New Year. As ever your continued support is appreciated enormously and helps to make this work feel worthwhile.

If it is of interest, I hope to sign a contract for BSP4 (WW2 bombers) next month, with delivery in the summer. I assume it will be out for IPMS Telford. Not so much I think in the way of new info for this one, but the same treatment with as many new photos as I can fit in (I have some lovely Buckingham now). Also, Early European Jets (my first book for Osprey, in the X-Planes series) has to be handed over late next month. And we have a few other ideas in the pipeline.

I hope you all have a wonderful time! Good luck for 2019!

Merry Christmas to everyone,

and happy new year to all members,all best wishes and I hope our Mercy God bless us
and save us for ever.

Merry Christmas to all ! Might the Great Secret stealthy deer rider brings you your fair share of happiness!

Festive best wishes to all

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545494691782.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545494691782.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 94
Merry christmas from down under - La Réunion Island. My lovely, sunny, happy place.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone...

... except for those who have apparently been REALLY ****ING NAUGHTY.

Attachments

• santa topol.jpg
    santa topol.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 87
Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• CV-73_Christmas.jpg
    CV-73_Christmas.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17
Archibald said:
Merry christmas from down under - La Réunion Island. My lovely, sunny, happy place.

And Santa is coming to you:
Le 15 janvier, tous les Réunionnais auront les yeux rivés vers le ciel. En effet, deux avion de chasseRafale de la marque Dassault sont attendus dans le ciel réunionnais. Les deux appareils doivent atterrir à Base aérienne 181. [...]
C’est la deuxième fois que des Rafale foulent le tarmac de la base aérienne. La première fois, c’était en 2014. Ils étaient mission de déploiement dans l’océan Indien.

--------------------
On January 15, all Reunionese will have their eyes riveted to the sky. Indeed, two RAFALE fighters of the Dassault brand are expected in the Reunion sky. Both aircraft must land at Air Base 181. [...]
This is the second time that Rafale will be operated from here. The first time was in 2014. They were deployed in the Indian Ocean.

https://www.linfo.re/la-reunion/societe/2-rafale-attendus-a-la-reunion-le-15-janvier

Wishing everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming year.

A Very Merry Christmas and the Very Best for 2019 to everyone!

Martin

https://ww1.jeppesen.com/documents/publications/commemorative-charts/north-pole-chart.pdf

Happy Christmas and New Year!

for everyone of the secretprojects!

Attachments

• 43DF2529-11EC-42C4-B946-C5F6533007E0.jpeg
    43DF2529-11EC-42C4-B946-C5F6533007E0.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 86
Season's greetings from the Blue Envoy team.

Chris

Attachments

• Seasons_greetings.PNG
    Seasons_greetings.PNG
    532.7 KB · Views: 79
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!