McDonnell dedicated website

Fantastic blog!! Really worth the digging and browsing.

On a humorous note, it has this particular patch with a typo that probably didn't please British Aerospace executives at the time...

Attachments

• 57T-45.jpg
    57T-45.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 277
I am part of the community now! Fantastic info!

Most have probably figured it out by now; but, my main Blog address is: aviationarchives.blogspot.com

I spent 40 years with McDonnell Aircraft/McDonnell Douglas in St. Louis, Mo. as an aeronautical engineer in design, Polysonic Wind Tunnel, a stint at Edwards Air Force Base and as a flight test and liaison engineer.

I did a lot of "Dumpster Diving" as they threw things out and for about 15 years, I was the go to guy for the MDC External relations people when they had real questions. I authored several booklets and was always pestering people for info and photos!

So, I have a LOT of info and photos. Since I am not getting any younger, I thought that a blog made sense to get this info out.

Thanks for the good words and if anyone has MDC info, let me know at aviationarchives@gmail.com.

ronaero1 said:
I am part of the community now! Fantastic info!

Most have probably figured it out by now; but, my main Blog address is: aviationarchives.blogspot.com

I spent 40 years with McDonnell Aircraft/McDonnell Douglas in St. Louis, Mo. as an aeronautical engineer in design, Polysonic Wind Tunnel, a stint at Edwards Air Force Base and as a flight test and liaison engineer.

I did a lot of "Dumpster Diving" as they threw things out and for about 15 years, I was the go to guy for the MDC External relations people when they had real questions. I authored several booklets and was always pestering people for info and photos!

So, I have a LOT of info and photos. Since I am not getting any younger, I thought that a blog made sense to get this info out.

Thanks for the good words and if anyone has MDC info, let me know at aviationarchives@gmail.com.

A very warm welcome to you, ronaero1! It is just great to have someone of your caliber with us, and I'm looking forward to the many treasures you still have in store for us! ;)