• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Luftwaffe: Secret Project Profiles/Dan Sharp & Daniel Uhr

newsdeskdan

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Wurger said:
I didn`t know about these two different nose configurations. That makes at least four(4) nose versions! Can you please post more photos? I would dare to ask Jemiba to "update" his great profiles on this bird.
I think these are the only external views. The others are all internal shots and they're a little confusing because the interior configuration appears to have changed as the exterior was altered. It's hard to know which scenes apply to which configuration. I've run out of time for now but I'll post more when I get chance.

gatoraptor

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
An unrelated question for newsdeskdan: I see that Mortons Media is releasing an "updated" edition of your bookazine about D-Day. I have the original edition; how much is changing in the new one?

And do you have any idea what might be changing in the parallel update to the "D-Day RAF" bookazine?

newsdeskdan

Reaction score
gatoraptor said:
An unrelated question for newsdeskdan: I see that Mortons Media is releasing an "updated" edition of your bookazine about D-Day. I have the original edition; how much is changing in the new one?

And do you have any idea what might be changing in the parallel update to the "D-Day RAF" bookazine?
They are essentially reprints of the originals. You'll have seen that D-Day RAF looks almost unchanged but D-Day Overlord has new cover art. When the opportunity arose to revisit the latter, I just couldn't allow it to go back out with the same unsatisfactory artwork it had on it the first time around - so we commissioned Neil Roberts to produce something a little more eye-catching.

gatoraptor

CLEARANCE: Secret
Reaction score
And here's the next in the series, due in September, and undoubtedly to become the star of its own thread:

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/product/5564/bookazine-luftwaffe-secret-projects-of-the-third-reich

Attachments

athpilot

Fly me to the moon...
Reaction score
gatoraptor said:
And here's the next in the series, due in September, and undoubtedly to become the star of its own thread:

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/product/5564/bookazine-luftwaffe-secret-projects-of-the-third-reich
Yeeehaww! Pre-ordered... B)

newsdeskdan

Reaction score
steelpillow said:
September! What am I going to do until September?
Might be sooner, depending on how much time I'm able to devote to it.