Laiti

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello, I am doing a research project on Spanish military vehicles, and was wondering if people could help me find any Spanish aircraft projects from civil war to modern day. What I am looking for are military vehicles, something that had designed or was planned to have been built with some sort of armament. I am aware of the HA-500 project, but if anyone has more info on that as well it is welcome. Thank you!

Sondankoira: Get familiar with the Search function (at the top right).

Go to the forum section representing each 'era' you are interested in. Type in your search subject and change the drop-down box from 'Everywhere' to 'This forum'. Then hit enter.

A simplistic search for 'Spanish' here in the Secret Early Aircraft Projects section produced the following Spanish-related topic (plus a lot more) ...

https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/georges-sablier-info´s-needed.8224/ (on Vizcaína Aviación)

etc ...
I am aware of the search function, and have already read all posts I could find under the tags "spain", "spanish", "CASA", and "Hispano Aviation." Unfortunately not that much in there that isn't already well known, or the post is about 2-3 comments long.

I am aware of the search function, and have already read all posts I could find under the tags "spain", "spanish", "CASA", and "Hispano Aviation." Unfortunately not that much in there that isn't already well known, or the post is about 2-3 comments long.

Right. So your question is: What obscure, unbuilt Spanish military projects existed which no-one on SPF has yet posted about?

Right. So your question is: What obscure, unbuilt Spanish military projects existed which no-one on SPF has yet posted about?
yes, sorry I should clarify.

Back
Top Bottom