Leopard 1 variants

JohnR

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
That is along the lines of what I was thinking, thanks for proving I sometime get things right.

Regards,

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
beyondthesprues.com
Does anyone know if there were ever any studies done on fitting the Leopard 1 with something akin to the French Anti-Char Rapide Autopropulsé (ACRA) system?

Last edited:

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
beyondthesprues.com
New one:

FVHsfVqWAAApl2D

TandemHEAT

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Yea, Chile would be a solid contender for it. They already have a program for the modernization of their 2A4’s and Marders, and I would expect them to also upgrade their stock of 1A5’s that they have in service.

Pigglet

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Yea, Chile would be a solid contender for it. They already have a program for the modernization of their 2A4’s and Marders, and I would expect them to also upgrade their stock of 1A5’s that they have in service.
That might be an answer to the Czech statements about exchange of their T72 transferred to Ukraine. If I recall properly it was said that they (Chechs) will receive something between Leo 1 and Leo 2.

TomS

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
That might be an answer to the Czech statements about exchange of their T72 transferred to Ukraine. If I recall properly it was said that they (Chechs) will receive something between Leo 1 and Leo 2.

In May, they said they were getting Leopard 2A4.