• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Kaiser Tailless Airplane

FarSight

ACCESS: Restricted
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
2
Here is quite interesting cargo aircraft project by Kaiser Cargo Inc. It may have been studied parallel to Hughes HK-1 Hercules:

http://warandgame.wordpress.com/2007/09/08/kaiser-tailless-airplane/

NACA report(very technical...) as PDF:

http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1946/naca-wr-l-531.pdf
 

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
8,060
Reaction score
1,482
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
FarSight said:
Here is quite interesting cargo aircraft project by Kaiser Cargo Inc. It may have been studied parallel to Hughes HK-1 Hercules:

http://warandgame.wordpress.com/2007/09/08/kaiser-tailless-airplane/

Well, THAT was rude. That article was a cut-and-paste (without attribution) from the prototype issue of APR:
http://www.up-ship.com/apr/v0n0.pdf
 

FarSight

ACCESS: Restricted
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
2
Copycat...

Sorry, Orionblamblam. I should have been more careful with that.

"That article was a cut-and-paste (without attribution) from the prototype issue of APR"

It certainly seems to be. Have you contacted the person running that website and should the link be deleted?
 

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
8,060
Reaction score
1,482
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Re: Copycat...

FarSight said:
Sorry, Orionblamblam. I should have been more careful with that.

Hardly something that most people woudl recognize. Hell, I had to read it twice before I realized that I wrote the thing, prit near 10 years ago.

Have you contacted the person running that website and should the link be deleted?

Shouldn't be deleted... it should, though, have a link to *my* website added. If someone's gonna use my work, they aughtta give me free advertising.
 

Grey Havoc

The path not taken.
Senior Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
3,789
Re: Copycat...

Orionblamblam said:
Shouldn't be deleted... it should, though, have a link to *my* website added. If someone's gonna use my work, they aughtta give me free advertising.

Link and credit has been added since then.
 

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Senior Member
Joined
May 26, 2006
Messages
27,635
Reaction score
4,594

Similar threads

Top