Italian secret projects

MANTICORA

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
I think everybody know about M11/39 or P.26/40,but there's lot of secret projects.So,i was searching for secret italian projects/prototypes for more than 2 years.Here's my finds:
AB41&42protoRiccio (1).jpg Carro M13.jpg OOH7ZCszvR8.jpg
Name:AB42 Name:Carro M13 Name:Carro d'Assalto 5t Name:Carro L.5
Crew:4 Crew:??? Crew:??? Crew:???
Weight:??? Weight:??? Weight:5 ton Weight:5 ton
Armour:??? Armour:??? Armour:??? Armour:???
Armament:??? Armament:??? Armament:37mm cannon Armament:37mm cannon & 2 mg's
Desc:Improved AB41 version Desc:Very early stages of M11/39 dev. Desc:??? Desc:???
c65390675c505151b2c75fd7f952f4d0.jpg 5z3xW1N-1.jpg Ferrari F333E.png
Name:Carro di Rottura 10t Name:Carro d'Assalto 100mm Name:Ferrari 333E
Crew:??? Crew:??? Crew:???
Weight:??? Weight:??? Weight:???
Armour:??? Armour:??? Armour:???
Armament:37mm cannon,2 mg's Armament:100mm cannon Armament:Folgore recoiless rifle
Desc:Very early Dardo concept Desc:APC
That's not end but i can only attach 10 images.

So,i think you can find much more and i would like to see this

Attachments

• JlcOrsz.png
    JlcOrsz.png
    882.6 KB · Views: 273
AB42 is in WT, and if you've been following along Yuri Pasholok's posts (part of WoT team) u would know most of the other stuff too

https://issuu.com/rivista.militare1/docs/11rm-1970-low , page 1656. It talks about a possible future tank. The author as anyone from that era thought of a vehicle with minimal armor (the common sense of the era is that any future AT weapon would require impractical amounts of armor in order for a vehicle to resist it) but excessive amounts of firepower (6in gun with 12RPM fire rate, with an extra 20mm in separate mount) and an equally impressive mobility (1500HP ideally for 35T tank mass (though at least 1050HP), at least 70km/h speed, with turbine engine and an APU (as I recall) ). Those figures are comparable to the latest tanks of today and the most accurate prediction it has.

Attachments

• Carro70.png
    Carro70.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 204
https://issuu.com/rivista.militare1/docs/11rm-1970-low , page 1656. It talks about a possible future tank. The author as anyone from that era thought of a vehicle with minimal armor (the common sense of the era is that any future AT weapon would require impractical amounts of armor in order for a vehicle to resist it) but excessive amounts of firepower (6in gun with 12RPM fire rate, with an extra 20mm in separate mount) and an equally impressive mobility (1500HP ideally for 35T tank mass (though at least 1050HP), at least 70km/h speed, with turbine engine and an APU (as I recall) ). Those figures are comparable to the latest tanks of today and the most accurate prediction it has.
The author mentioned he wants a gun capable of launching an ATGM yet can still fire normal tank rounds. In that sense the gun that you illustrated feels off to me considring the men most likely drawn insperation from the MBT-70/KpZ-70.

ATGW is a good solution for the fire control problems that were not solved until years after the KPz-70 ended.

The author mentioned he wants a gun capable of launching an ATGM yet can still fire normal tank rounds. In that sense the gun that you illustrated feels off to me considring the men most likely drawn insperation from the MBT-70
Then what should the gun look like?

The author mentioned he wants a gun capable of launching an ATGM yet can still fire normal tank rounds. In that sense the gun that you illustrated feels off to me considring the men most likely drawn insperation from the MBT-70/KpZ-70.
1687490332559.png I hope this work