In Memoriam

Justo Miranda

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Francisco Hernanz, died as a result of Covid while taking care of his sick family. He was the chief architect of the Riu hotels in 13 countries, we shared the passion for humor, drawing and modeling for more than thirty years. I still have a drawing he made for Reichdreams when he was just a teenager.

Attachments

• 532.jpg
    532.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
Francisco Hernanz, died as a result of Covid while taking care of his sick family. He was the chief architect of the Riu hotels in 13 countries, we shared the passion for humor, drawing and modeling for more than thirty years. I still have a drawing he made for Reichdreams when he was just a teenager.
Sad to hear that.
Was this render made by him? (I like it.)

Sad to hear that.
Was this render made by him? (I like it.)
Yes, he did, thank you:)

Sad news indeed, too many good people lost to this thing. My condolences to you and the family, friends.

I still have a drawing he made for Reichdreams when he was just a teenager.
He was only 56 years old.
Gifted with talent

En una ocasion hablabamos de la pelicula "El Nombre de la Rosa" pero no se acordaba del titulo y dijo "es esa de James Bond contra los frailes monstruosos", ese era el tipo de humor que tenia.:)