Hawker P.1154 & G.95 - the History

hushkit

Does it make me a pervert that I love the Taon?
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm just finishing off an article on the P.1154, with luck it will be out tonight!
Fiat G.95 is coming next. If anyone wants to donate any pics or artworks for either, let me know.

Apologies if this didn't need to be a new thread, I just glanced and didn't really check if it could be added to an existing one.

MC72 here did some speculative G.95 profiles a while back.

Many thanks, here's the P.1154 story:

Hope you enjoy it it!

Last edited by a moderator:
My pleasure and thanks to those who helped me.
I'll put up an article on the Fiat G.95 supersonic VTOL fighter later today.
If you want something fun before then: http://hushkit.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/hush-kit-top-tun-the-ten-best-fictional-aircraft/
B)

Brilliant article! I love it. May be in the future you can expand the list with more fictional types like the Soviet nuclear bomber or the diamond wing Mig. Brose the forum, is full of treasures.

Good idea!

Here's the G.95 article! I hope you enjoy it, it involved quite a lot of research. I'll iron the article out further tomorrow, but wanted to give you guys a sneak preview. I hope you enjoy it:

Sorry if link didn't work earlier, should work now.

hushkit said:
Sorry if link didn't work earlier, should work now.

Very interesting hushkit. Another winner!

A question though: was the VTOL testbed called the 91/4 (as I believe you meant) or the 95/4 (as the picture's caption suggests)?
Also, did the name Resistenza apply to one, or all the variants? Or was it only a nickname?

AFAIK (supported by the vstol.org paper), the hovering rig had no designation on its own,
at least not out of the "G.95" sequence, as the test rig principally was used to explore
direct lift VTOL in general and later was used in the development of the VAK 191B, too.