Happened again,Egypt Flight No.804

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

that happened again,anther Airbus disappeared for Egyptair flight No.804,the repeating events
make me sure that's the same mystery,I think the aircraft didn't fall by a terrorist work,such as
the Russian airliner over Sinai.

Same accident as Russian aircraft over Sinai,same circumstances (suddenly went down ?).

Mystery is being called 'C-4'

There is some reporting now that the last ACARS messages from the aircraft may suggest a fire in the avionics bay.

TomS said:
There is some reporting now that the last ACARS messages from the aircraft may suggest a fire in the avionics bay.

That possible was far away.

hesham said:
Same accident as Russian aircraft over Sinai,same circumstances (suddenly went down ?).

That one was likely caused by a bomb. This one we don't know yet.

Hobbes said:
hesham said:

That one was likely caused by a bomb. This one we don't know yet.

Odd, no One claim this Crash als there work, yet...

That's right my dear Michel,

no bombs or C-4 at all,but something else ?.

A sequence of ECAM messages indicating some electrical problems, followed by smoke in a lavatory and in the avionics bay. No cabin pressure, which you would expect in a major explosion. Starting to sound mechanical rather than deliberate.

TomS said:
A sequence of ECAM messages indicating some electrical problems, followed by smoke in a lavatory and in the avionics bay. No cabin pressure, which you would expect in a major explosion. Starting to sound mechanical rather than deliberate.

Maybe a terrorist done ?.

hesham said:
TomS said:

Maybe a terrorist done ?.

I'm thinking not (despite the quickness of some to jump to this conclusion). More likely good ol' technical issues.