77.7 KB · Views: 622
  • G-26..jpg
    G-26..jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 600
  • G-26 (in work).jpg
    G-26 (in work).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 550
Thank you my dear Borovik very much,

and can we consider this aircraft as a fighter ?.

Yes, certainly a fighter.
Originally planned to install 2 X ShKAS,
continue with the installation of the engine M-100A, it was supposed to add one gun ShVAK.

Thank you my dear Borovik,

but we know the company designed only the G-26 and G-38 as a
fighters,and also the G-34 was ramming wing fighter,do you know
it ?.

As far as I know project STOL ramming wing fighter bore the designation G-39, but not G-34.
It was built by his simplified analogue of the "Cucaracha" with a low-powered (written off - Spent resource) engine M-11. (1935) Experience has been unsuccessful.
Oskonbyuro (Special Design Bureau of VVS)
which was headed by P.Grokhovsky has been working on virtually every technical industry, from boat on hydrofoils and ANS (Arctic unsinkable station), the craft of the amphibious armored vehicles to the ecranoplans. He was the first in the USSR have developed the principles of air vertical
assault /airdrop ...
All these developments were its internal designation, letter "G" ...
By the way mark G-26 previously wore a draft of a flying car (since the project was not implemented, the numbers passed to the fighter)
http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,724.0.html

Thank you my dear Borovik,

and I found this info about G-34 in a Russian museum.

Hi, G-26 wing under construction

Attachments

• drugie-ludi-drugie-proekti-01-640x416.JPG
    drugie-ludi-drugie-proekti-01-640x416.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 329
Vladimir,
as you missed to read the PM sent to you (new PM are indicated by a number in brackets behind "My Messages"
and additionally you get an email), I would like to ask you to state your sources this way.
I know, that's difficult for other members here, too, and to forget it sometimes is just human. But others, too, are
reminded from time to time and so are you now.
The insistence to state sources isn't just a totalitarian coercion by me, but it may allow other members to read those
sources by themselves and it's a matter of fairness to the authors and publishers of the publication.
I would recommend to read the forum rules about this point.

Jemiba said:
Vladimir,
as you missed to read the PM sent to you (new PM are indicated by a number in brackets behind "My Messages"
and additionally you get an email), I would like to ask you to state your sources this way.
I know, that's difficult for other members here, too, and to forget it sometimes is just human. But others, too, are
reminded from time to time and so are you now.
The insistence to state sources isn't just a totalitarian coercion by me, but it may allow other members to read those
sources by themselves and it's a matter of fairness to the authors and publishers of the publication.
I would recommend to read the forum rules about this point.

Ok, Jemiba, i will try post sources. But many images from my PC hard drive so i can remember from where i take tham...Sorry

Also from Kryl'ya 2008.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 135