Grey Havoc

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
2020, the year that just keeps giving:

RIP.

:(

Last edited:
View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7xomva

October 31, 1999; rugby world cup, semi-finals.

55 minutes into the match, NZ All Blacks have a solid advantage of 24 - 10.

And then, over the next 16 minutes, France inflicts them a 33-0.

Christophe Lamaison, first and all by himself: 12 points, now, 24-22

And then, an avalanche of tries: 1, 2, 3 and boom, 21 more points. 24-43

Bernat-Salles, a collective push, and Dominici.

Final result 31-43 for France. Unfortunately they lost heavily in the final, to the Australians.

Watch the video: Fabien Galthié send the ball forward. 0:11 With the ball bouncing straight into his arms, diminutive Christophe Dominici runs like crazy, chased by legendary Jonah Lomu: two times his weight, ROTFL. TRIES !!

And now, weep...

Lomu died exactly five years ago, of kidney failure.
1975 - November 18, 2015: aged only 40.

Well... four days ago, Christophe Dominici jumped to his death from a building, 60 ft high. Suicide. He was 48 and leaves two little girls, the oldest aged 12.
He was mentally fragile his whole life: he had lost a beloved sister when aged 14, and never fully recovered from the ordeal.
Just after the video above, and after the finale, he had a mental breakdown despite being at the height of his career.
When the said career ended in 2008, he got high and lows... seems a low finally carried the day.

Last edited:
It seems that some people give so much of themselves that there is nothing left FOR themselves. What a waste of life. RIP. My thoughts are with the families.

I never been a football supporter, but I'm Neapolitan and he was true myth for all of us.

When I was a guy (back in the '80s) I meet casually him twice.
Everytime he appeared on the street people crowded around him, he was always kind and ha smile for everyone, yonger and older.

I never thought to say this one day, but I will miss Maradona....