Google Instant

bobbymike

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
So in my search preferences I have all my favorite sites pop up as soon as I start typing, but now Google Instant has taken over my search results to show all the crap I never go to. Can someone help me change my preferences back to give me just my favorite searches.

It drives me up the wall when you get, "Hey here's an update whether you like it or not." orry if this comes off as displaying my technology limitations but it is very frustrating. :mad:

Never mind I just learned you can't turn off auto complete in Google Instant (you should see the comment thread people are pi$%^g off big time.)

My guess would be that people like me have their 40 or 50 favorite sites that were stored and popped up when you started typing. Google is obviously trying to get people to have to see other sites that may or may not interest them in the hopes of changing traffic and probably to sites that have paid them lots of money.

Anyway it is now a pain in the ass so I may try Bing as a few on the comment thread suggested.