Futurama

YEESSSSSS

Wat has FOX Manager changed there Opinion ?
(the ones who Chancel Futurama, Firefly, TSCC

they used suicide booths ?
or were they kilt by Terminators from future
because they canceled "Terminator: Shara Conner Chronicles"

Surprised to hear he returned without a pay rise. But as it indicates in the article we are talking about Disney here.

John DiMaggio -- the voice of the foul-mouthed, alcoholic robot Bender from Futurama -- returned to the role without a pay raise, despite his initial wage dispute with Hulu and Disney.

As reported by /Film, DiMaggio revealed during an appearance at Phoenix Fan Fusion that he did not receive a pay increase upon returning to the Futurama reboot. "People are like, 'I'm so glad you got more money!'" DiMaggio said. "I didn't get more money. But what I did get was a lot of respect, and a lot of head nods from people who are like, 'Yo bro, I see you and thank you.'" DiMaggio said that Hulu was ready to move on with Futurama'srevival without him and was "planning on using guest stars [who would] replace Bender's voice each episode."

Wow! Another reason, among others, for what it worths our Disney + monthly subscription...

The first new episode is now up on Hulu/Disney+ depending on your geographical region.