Further updating Designation-Systems.net website and its constituents

Vahe Demirjian

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Hi,

I know Andreas Parsch stopped updating pages of Designation Systems.net a few years ago, but any user on this forum ought to contact Andreas Parsch to update certain pages of this website to take into account the latest US missiles, given that he may note maintenance issues with the website. Take these, for example:

1. The page about Non-US military designations contains a number of links that are no longer active and ought to remove those broken and dead links.
2. The Lockheed Senior Prom page should take into account the fact that photos of the missile in question have been published in a recently published book by Bill Yenne on cruise missiles and Steve Pace's book on the Lockheed Skunk Works.
3. The PAC-3 missile is now designated MIM-104F.
4. The X-51 program is now completed.
5. Boeing has completed the X-48 flight test program, and now plans a full-size BWB tech demonstrator.

TomS

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Andreas still posts here periodically.

Frankly this sort of post seems rather rude. The site was a huge effort for him to produce, I'm sure, and posting insistent demands like this that he keep updating it with the latest info seems unfair. I have no doubt he has other demands on his time these days.