DVD : a pioneer of the aviation in french Essonne district: Roland Payen

Deltafan

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Well, I wrote about it some weeks ago. I got it yesterday.

it's a DVD (in french only) from 24/03/1993, made by the french association : Mémoire et patrimoine vivant (Memory and living heritage).

It's an interview (68') of the french aero designer and builder Roland Payen. There are seven parts :

1.Interview about the story of M. Payen, with a Pa.100 model
2.Interview with photos of : Pa.101, Pa.110/112, AP-10 V1, Pa.22/2, Pa.49, Pa.61F
3.Interview with models : Pa.61F, SP 230, Pa.22, Pa.600 (I guess), Pa.48 Mars, Pa.57 Aton, Pa.49 Katy, Pa.59 Aldébaran
4.Interview about other projects of M. Payen : landing platforms for helicopters
5.Interview with drawings : Pa.261-01 (with jet engine), Pa.61B, Pa.562
6.Interview with drawings and photos of 1/1 flying copies of planes for movies or TV series : Morane H, Wright Flyer, Déperdussin Monocoque, Latécoère 17, Breguet XIV
7.Interview in Le musée de l'air (Le Bourget airport) with the Pa.49B Katy

To buy one DVD (10 €) you must at first to be a member of the association (13 €/year). (For example, it costs 23 € for only one DVD (10+13), but 33 € for two DVD (10+10+13). But i don't know how much it could be cost for foreign states...

The DVD to order is the number 22, reference 061131 : Un pionnier de l'aviation en Essonne : Roland Payen

The address to order with check is : Mémoire et patrimoine vivant, 10 rue de la Commanderie, 91100 Corbeil-Essonne.
Payable to : Mémoire et patrimoine vivant

Tel/Fax : 00 33 (0)1 64 96 12 49
mail : assmpv@free.fr
Site : www.asso-mpv.com

Attachments

• Payen DVD recto 001.jpg
    Payen DVD recto 001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • Payen DVD verso 001.jpg
    Payen DVD verso 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Re: DVD : a pioneer of the aviation in french department Essonne : Roland Payen

Oups, mistake :-[

Would be interesting, but for me it would be very hard to follow an interview in French
language. :-[
Point 5 (Pa.261, 61B and 562) sounds like the most interesting theme to me. Any chance
of seeing stills ? ;)

I'd be interested, but only in a version with English-language subtitles.

Jemiba said:
Would be interesting, but for me it would be very hard to follow an interview in French
language. :-[
Point 5 (Pa.261, 61B and 562) sounds like the most interesting theme to me. Any chance
of seeing stills ? ;)

I think there are interesting stuffs for you in the forum of postwar projects (even if the stills are not good) ;-)