• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Disc aircraft

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

http://www.rexresearch.com/wingless/wingless.htm

Deltafan

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Wow, they are all there :)

As a science fiction fan, i can only say great thanks to you Hesham ;)

KJ_Lesnick

Reaction score
For something to be a patent does hte person have to prove the technology works?

Lauge

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
KJ_Lesnick said:
For something to be a patent does hte person have to prove the technology works?

It has been a while since I looked into the world of patent applications (Some time between the dinosaurs becoming extinct and the Deluge), but as I recall, yes, if you apply for a patent, you have to "prove" that it works. The problem, as I understand it, is that the people who review and grant (or not) the patents are not experts in every field, no-one is, so it is often difficult for them to tell the genuine from the plain nuts. Which is why we have patents for free-energy and anti-gravity devices :p

Regards & all,

Thomas L. Nielsen
Denmark

flateric

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score

airman

Reaction score
Website
zeef.com
anti-gravity can be recreated without great problems ( during scientific experiments) , but i don't know for these types of projects !

Justo Miranda

Reaction score
August is flying saucers time !

Attachments

• Escanear0001.jpg
    Escanear0001.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Escanear0002.jpg
    Escanear0002.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Escanear0003.jpg
    Escanear0003.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Escanear0004.jpg
    Escanear0004.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Escanear0005.jpg
    Escanear0005.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Escanear0006.jpg
    Escanear0006.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Escanear0007.jpg
    Escanear0007.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Escanear0008.jpg
    Escanear0008.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 62

Justo Miranda

Reaction score
airman said:
anti-gravity can be recreated without great problems ( during scientific experiments) , but i don't know for these types of projects !

Perhaps this is the right time to clarify some concepts. 'Anti-gravity' and 'electromagnetic levitation' are two different things.
- The first consists of anulling the gravitational field generated by the mass of a celestial body by technical means. That requires a deep study on something known as 'gravitational waves' and on an hypothetical particle known as graviton, that current state of science is still far for controlling.
-The second is a laboratory trick to suspend an object in the air using magnets. Last year I bought a small scaled earthglobe for just three dollars that 'floats' in the air.

W

Wingknut

Hi folks,
Not quite anti-gravity, but at a similar level of techno-optimism was the laser-induced fusion-powered flying saucer proposed by Charles Osmond Frederick on behalf of British Rail. See Wikipedia at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_flying_saucer
The patent was (I think) lodged on December 11th, 1970 , with the number GB1310990. See also http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=GB1310990
Cheers,

‘Wingknut’

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

anther flying saucer or flying disc.

http://inventors.about.com/od/wackypatents/ss/flying_saucer_3.htm

Attachments

• flying saucer.jpg
    flying saucer.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 32

airman

Reaction score
Website
zeef.com
Justo Miranda said:
airman said:

Perhaps this is the right time to clarify some concepts. 'Anti-gravity' and 'electromagnetic levitation' are two different things.
- The first consists of anulling the gravitational field generated by the mass of a celestial body by technical means. That requires a deep study on something known as 'gravitational waves' and on an hypothetical particle known as graviton, that current state of science is still far for controlling.
-The second is a laboratory trick to suspend an object in the air using magnets. Last year I bought a small scaled earthglobe for just three dollars that 'floats' in the air.
Anti-gravity and Quantum levitation are awesome things ? ???
( in one of numbers of Nature Magazine of 2002 they speak about Quantum Levitation)