Dassault Rafale Book or Magazines

lansei

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm just wondering if anybody can tell me where to find really good books or magazines on the Dassault Rafale. Having a hard time finding anything in the States. It doesn't matter what language it is in but english would be nice. Thanks for any help you can give me.

This "Rafale A" special issue (130 pages) of French magazine "Le Fana de l'Aviation" is just out today (18 december 2023), very interesting and nice unpublished photos on Rafale A.
1702369413964.jpeg

Last edited:
This "Rafale A" special issue (130 pages) of French magazine "Le Fana de l'Aviation" is just out today (18 december 2023), very interesting and nice unpublished photos on Rafale A.
Yes, very interesting ! :D

For me, to date, at just under 130 pages, the best, and most informative, file I have read on this part of the program (and its jet-engine), from its genesis to the end of the tests of the Rafale A ! :cool:

On the dedicated topics, I will give some (synthetic) elements that I found most interesting for SPF forum users. ;)

Rafale is Dassault pinacle achievement of successive generations of combat aircraft, started in 1948 with the MD-450 Ouragan. Once you know your Dassault history well, it is possible to trace a complete family tree all the way from Ouragan to Rafale, with a few pivot aircraft like the Mystere IV ( - SMB-2 / - Etendard IV / - Mirage III-01 + the wings gone to the Falcon 20 bizjet)