Dassault Mirage MD.800

ivran

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Does anybody have information about this plane, maybe AF VG project, or information about Mirage G3,G5,G6, fiction projects or true.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• MD-800.jpg
    MD-800.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,199
Le MD800 was a naval defense fighter submited to French Navy DAFNE RFP in May 1964 to be deployed onboard its Clemenceau class carriers.

Source: Le Mirage F1 Vol.1 page 103. Liébert and Buyck. Lela Presse

From the same book:

Mirage G3 on page 145
Mirage G5 on page 147
Mirage G6 on page 148

All real projects

If you find a place that has it, please share. That's not a book you'll find in the "easy" places like Amazon or Abebooks.

Its true,very hart to find this book, I will continue to search for it, or for drawing and pictures, hope is with me, and positive energy, french VG aircraft are wonderful and secret
Best regards

We have it at the CAEA - see my signature. The library is opened on Thursay and Saturday mornings.

Yes, i t is very hard to find and order book, does somebody can send here 3 view of Mirage G5 and G6,
Thanks in advance

Does anybody have information about this plane, maybe AF VG project, or information about Mirage G3,G5,G6, fiction projects or true.
Thanks in advance
Wow, it looks the size of a A-5 Vigilante....
It's size, regardless of variable-geometry wings, makes me ask myself how it would have went operating from Clemenceau class

P.S. thanks for sharing the image.

Regards
Pioneer