China future stealth bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, I hope the Chinese spend $500 billion dollars trying to get that mess to fly...and to be stealthy.

Gotta love those 'buffet-generators' (twin rudders) and the horizontal stabilizers that become aerodynamically invisible at a 1-degree angle of attack...

Maybe they will double-down and go into concurrent production--because look how well that's working for the F-35.

Bronc

I can tell it's a fake design because the airfoil sections look completely wrong.

I don't know about the stealthiness of the aircraft as such, but hanging those big, finny missiles from wing pylons sort of defeats the purpose.

China future stealth bomber

It sure doesn't have much internal volume and those jet exhausts are radar reflecting billboards. I'm lovin it!

I vote they punch that thing into production...right along with the J-20.

Bronc

gents, do you have enough time and wish to discuss this childish fanart?

Hu, what's that ??? ... a fan-art model made by the local Xi'an modeling club or - the Sharp Sword behind gives maybe a bit of credibility - this model looks at least as a model more than interesting ... maybe, hopefully ... ::)

At least that thing could fit that so far unknown fuselage we saw at SAC !??

So let's wait and hope. Besides that anyone with an idea where this model is on display ?

Deino

Attachments

• JH-XX strange model.jpg
    JH-XX strange model.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 248
Status
Not open for further replies.