CASA 2.111 Drawings

lucamax

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.res-aeronautica.com
Hi! I was looking for a 3-view of the CASA 2.111 bomber. I have not found anything on the internet, so I decided to make one by myself. I'd like to show you the result to know what you think: is this acceptable? It is the first time I do something like that and I have limited myself to join some of the components that I found of the CASA 2.111 in a normal Heinkel He 111 H. I don't like the results of the upper view of the engine nacelles, but I don't know how to develop that (I use paint)

Attachments

• casa in progress.jpg
    casa in progress.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 79
Well done ! Can't say, if the upper view of the nacelles is correct, from the draughtsmans viewpoint
it's quite a difficult detail, because there are no sharp edges. In the planview of the underside of the
nacelles, I would add two lines to accentuate the shape, but in the end it's up to you, how to show
the different heights and to develope your own style.
If you are working on drawings more often, I would recommend some kind of vector graphics software,
working is a lot easier then, but combining with bitmap graphics is possible as well.
I really wish you success ! ;)

Attachments

• CASA.gif
    CASA.gif
    70.4 KB · Views: 55
Thank you! I gladly accept all the suggestions and I take them as gold. I'm happy you liked the final result, especially because it is my first experiment. It's an old dream for me to learn to make my own drawings, but I don't know how to start and I'll be ad autodidact..I like to learn how to make good drawings in the future, so thank you very much Pometablava for the indication of the interesting site, I'll try to understand ho to use the program :D Jemiba: if the programs are not too much hard to use, I'll accept very gladly your recommandations ;D

HI,
I used the program indicated by Pometablava and I add new features on the original drawings. I tried to add the radiator under the right engine nacelle. What do you think about it?

Attachments

• CASA In progress II (2).jpg
    CASA In progress II (2).jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 71
It's ok I think, in the projection, the radiator probably is a rectangle. That's just what you have
to figure out for every perspective, which lines are visible, which not ?
Actually I don't know inkscape very well (just asked my daughter to have a try, but she's too occupied :-\ ),
I'm still working with CorelDraw, although feeling a little bit oldfashioned in the meantime. But it allows
you to define a lot of shortcuts and to change those already integrated and so you can work with your
right hand on the mouse and the left hand on the keyboard. But just start, with what you have and you'll
see what you need. ;)