Blade Runner and Alien TV series in the works

God created the light but Ridley Scott turn it off during the filming of his sinister films:(
??
That is note on Scott way to light his movies special, the sinister ones

He is now 83 years old, makes 2 Movie/year and produce TV series like he is 30 years old...
i notice that his current productions since 2015 are becoming sinister and Dark:
The Man in the High Castle, a World were Nazi have won WW2, with all the horror that follow...
The Terror, how Sir John Franklin's expedition perish in artic
Alien: Covenant, A dark and depressing Sci-Fi horror movie
Raised by Wolfs
, Mankind died in Religious War, the Survivors continue it on Kepler 22b...
The Last Duel, a brutal drama about rape and justice in medieval France during hundred years war
House of Gucci, a film about the murder of Maurizio Gucci orchestrated by Patrizia Reggiani.

His recent work definitely does not fall into the entertainment category.

God created the light but Ridley Scott turn it off during the filming of his sinister films:(
??
That is note on Scott way to light his movies special, the sinister ones

He is now 83 years old, makes 2 Movie/year and produce TV series like he is 30 years old...
i notice that his current productions since 2015 are becoming sinister and Dark:
The Man in the High Castle, a World were Nazi have won WW2, with all the horror that follow...
The Terror, how Sir John Franklin's expedition perish in artic
Alien: Covenant, A dark and depressing Sci-Fi horror movie
Raised by Wolfs
, Mankind died in Religious War, the Survivors continue it on Kepler 22b...
The Last Duel, a brutal drama about rape and justice in medieval France during hundred years war
House of Gucci, a film about the murder of Maurizio Gucci orchestrated by Patrizia Reggiani.
There are rumors that Prozac funds his work:):):)

Mr. Miranda calls Ridley Scott's films sinister and H.R. Giger's art evil.

He might take a moment to consider the sinister and evil nature of the people who created the aircraft he draws and writes about.

He might take a moment to consider the sinister and evil nature of the people who created the aircraft he draws and writes about.

No comparison. None.

Those who fear the future try to kill him, but the opposite usually happens, it would be ironic that some young man/woman who was destined to create a new drug to prolong life was discouraged after seeing Blade Runner.
Richard N is right to describe as sinister the mentality of weapons designers, in my case I try to focus my work on the technological advances produced by military research, without that funding technology would not have advanced so much in the twentieth century.

Last edited:
Desmopressin is for bladder weakness..................