All Aircraft documents and Space Drawings now downloadable

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
... except for Aircraft Document #2 (Bf110B manual), due to its 110 megabyte filesize.

http://www.up-ship.com/drawndoc/drawndoc.htm

This gives another option for buying documents and drawings... cheaper than CD-ROM (especially for non-US orders), and a whole lot faster.

The aircraft drawings & docs page is updated to incorporate the new buying option. The space doc & drawing pages have not yet been but will soon... but the main drawings and documents catalog page has all available downloadable documents available with PayPal links. I will also work on making the aircraft drawings and space documents available for download.

Antonio

Staff member
Reaction score
Found that "Helicopters Misc 1" it is not available for the moment...I'll wait

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
pometablava said:
Found that "Helicopters Misc 1" it is not available for the moment...I'll wait

The "aircraft drawings" and "spacecraft docuemnts" catalog is relatively large. It'll take a while to get those made available for downloading. Not only a whole lot of time-consuming rewriting of the HTML code for the webpages, but also uploading the files themselves. I don't know why, but uploading takes an incredibly long time. Downloadings goes *really* fast, but uploading has taken sometimes an hour per file. Bleah.