• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 248
hesham said:
Hi,
there is a good book about Seversky,no projects but very interesting,if anyone
want to share,tell me.

Hi Hesham.
Do you have it? Did you read it? I have an idea of the contents but can't peek into the index.
So… Here's my question. Does this biography offer any particular insight on de Seversky's colorful ideas re: "advanced" or "exotic" or "unconventional" propulsion (ionocraft, gravity defying devices on which he made several statements in the 1950s). Best.
A.

My dear Antigravite,

frankly,I don't know,I don't read all its chapters,and here is a page of contents,if you need
it,please send to me in special message your E-mail.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 163
I do hope that you are not offering copies of a book that is still in print and subject to copyright

Schneiderman said:
I do hope that you are not offering copies of a book that is still in print and subject to copyright

It was published in 2013.

https://www.amazon.com/Alexander-Seversky-Quest-Air-Power/dp/1612341799

Yes, so still in print and not to be copied and distributed

Schneiderman said:
Yes, so still in print and not to be copied and distributed
Hi. Thx fr reacting appropriately. I am not asking for that in any manner, of course and consider buying the book. But if I can't access index, the available table of contents is still not very helpful (for me). That's why I'm asking here if a part of this book contents matches some of my interests / pet projects and can help me. I've seen / read so much biographies which never covered what I was looking for or just in small paragraphs, sentences, footnotes which never are helpful… What I am looking for is hard to find, mostly shelved, goes far beyond wiki… Thus anything shedding good light matters. de Seversky is 100% sure part of my jigsaw…

A.

That is indeed a perfectly acceptable request, Amazon and others often offer a preview of a book for just that purpose. I just worry about the original offer to 'share'.
It does sound like a good book. I do not know that author but the publisher is associated with the University of Nebraska which could, hopefully, suggest a well researched book.