• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Aero Fan magazine

Andrewjs2007

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello all

Does anyone know where I can find a contents listing for Aerop Fan magazine issues 93-100?

Thanks

Andrew

Antonio

ACCESS: Top Secret
Staff member
Reaction score
here?

http://www.italiankits.it/aerofan.html

Skybolt

Reaction score
I can add some contents for n.100 (will be over 200 pages..):

The lasts from Taliedo (late-war and post-war Caproni Taliedo arcrafts, both built and projects); G-50 in Finland, part II; An airport for Genua; The Rosatelli's superfighter (CR-44), by myself 8)

Andrewjs2007

Reaction score
Dear All

Does anyone know a good source where I can buy back issues?
I have tried the Aviation Bookshop in Tunbridge Wells, but they don't have many back issues (none of the ones I want).

Cheers

Andrew

Skybolt

Reaction score
The old men said: go to the source: www.apostoloeditore.com.
All back issues are available since n. 57 till today. For issues before that, you can buy PDFs on CDs. Already in stock for years up to and including 1983. 1984 to n. 55 available soon.

Andrewjs2007

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation Skybolt. I had tried that site, but it seems to be dead (no active links)

Andrew

Skybolt

Reaction score
Umm, Giorgio is updating the english site...
go here : http://www.apostoloeditore.com/Home.htm and search for "ordini" on the left menu bar.
Or write directly to: info@apostoloeditore.it, start the mail with a: Marco Comelli directed me to you. And ask for a quotation, I think that beyond a certain number of issues, there is an interesting discount.

Skybolt

Reaction score
Aerofan 100 has been shipped today by the printer to the publisher, so it will be send to subscribers during August. General availability will start immediately. Use info mentioned in an above posted message to order. Cost is 30 euros plus postage: two leading articles are "Last projects of Caproini-Taliedo, from 191 to 196" three of which are completely unknown (a jet fighter, a jet trainer and a basic trainer); second is (unashameful advertising ::) ) mine on the CR-44 (first ever published 3-views, side and vertical sections, section of the two-place version).