"AEREI Magazine"

Nico

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Dear friends,
some time ago I used to keep you updated on the magazines and books that came out in Italy from the publishers I worked for.
Then there was a period in which, honestly, there had been no particularly interesting issues and "AEREI" had ceased publication after the January 2017 issue.
Now I come back to the topic because from August 2nd "AEREI" has been reborn, as "AEREI Magazine", always bi-monthly, on sale in Italian newsstands. For friends who do not live in Italy, it is possible to order it by mail (but not now, because the publishing house is closed for the summer holidays until the first days of September).
The magazine is dedicated to the world of aviation, especially military, from 1990 to today.
Thanks for your attention
Nico S.

Attachments

• AEREI Magazine N. 101.jpg
    AEREI Magazine N. 101.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 23
Amazing magazine my dear Nico,

unfortunately I have only about 25 issues only.

Hi Nico there is a good news!
Sincerely I mourned the loss of Aerei, I was started reading it back in the early 80's.

I'm also a reader of "Aerei nella Storia" and I have also always appreciated the wounderful Michele Marsan's artworks.
Furtehrmore it's because Marsan's works that I've started a second career as aerospace illustrator....

Ciao Nico this is a very good news ... I ' m very lad to buy again Aerei reborn as Aerei Magazine , I' m a fan of the Tempest proposal as future Internatinal Fighter and I hope in a Italian cooperation. Will be a great "dogfight" against FCS airbus for the future Euro Air Dominance. Lo compro domani, giuro. Kind regards

Ciao Nico this is a very good news ... I ' m very lad to buy again Aerei reborn as Aerei Magazine , I' m a fan of the Tempest proposal as future Internatinal Fighter and I hope in a Italian cooperation. Will be a great "dogfight" against FCS airbus for the future Euro Air Dominance. Lo compro domani, giuro. Kind regards
Hi Hesham, Archipeppe and Blue Max,
I very appreciated your answers. About the suggestion by Blu Max ( a comparison between Tempest and FCS), I hope could be an entry of the next December issue.
Thank again
Nico