A Request for information - Mike Pryce's AW 681 article from Air Enthusiast

weirc

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
Does anybody have a copy of the Air Enthusiast article re AW 681 that they would be happy to share? I have searched google, e-bay and Amazon ect with no success. I would be happy to purchase the whole mag if needs be and will be happy to pay coping cost ect, although any format electronic or hard copy will do! Full details of the article are,

Air Enthusiast July/August 2006 -- No.124

pages 10 to 17. Text by Michael J. Pryce.
Excellently written.Profusely illustrated.
There's even a cutaway drawing of the turboprop AW.680.

Thanks
Colin

I hope Mike Pryce has a copy.

I have the article on paper and scanned as well ( I scan everything, don't trust paper ;)

Overscan,
I would appreciate it very much if you could find the time while dealing with your ' New little project'! to send a copy of the article via the forum or e-mail?
Thanks
Colin

weirc

If by any chance you know have a copy of this article could you email me a copy? If so will give you my email address.

Please bare in mind that both the Author and Artist are regular members on this forum !!!

I do not understand the point made. I had no way of knowing who might be memBers of the forum. Had I known that I would have borne that in mind.

I had a copy but lent it to my brother who moved house and it is now...???

So as the author I'd appreciate a scanned copy!

Well perhaps if someone has a copy they will send you a scan. If I ever get one I will copy it to you.

Back
Top Bottom