A/F-X

pedrospe

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi everyone,i build a few years ago,a model based on the Lockheed Martin/Rockwell proposal, for the A/F-X program which was canceled on 1993,although the original aircraft had two pilots, i build my model for just one pilot,this model could also be a basis for the "tomcat 21" the replacement for the F-14,hope you like it.

A/F-X

PP244FAR-27.jpg

PP244FAR-271.jpg

PP244FAR-273.jpg

PP244FAR-272.jpg

PP244FAR-274.jpg

PP244FAR-275.jpg

PP244FAR-276.jpg

best regards

Pedro

As usual, your work is fabulous! A great sense of detail, perfectly clean assembly... I find the bubble canopy's shape a little weird here, though. But maybe it's just me...

Yes, I have noticed that you use the same canopy in every model. Is this blister packing from some common product?

Hi everyone,and yes, you are right,i only have two molds for making my aircraft canopies,one is for models that have only one pilot,and the other for models with two pilots,this way is a lot easier to make more than one canopy,since i usually build more than one aircraft at a time, and because it will be too much work making a different mold for the canopy, of all the aircraft that i build, i also used(like royabulgaf pointed out) a few blister packing,for making canopies for my models that have side by side pilots,like the F-111.

best regards

Pedro