Register here

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 "ornithopter" by Prof. von Holst  ;)
Missing for me P.II early version. Or is it a non-existent version?
Here ;)
...And the Eagle err the Focke Wulfs has landed!! B) At a first glance: it´s really great! Some examples: the stemmata of the Ta-183 on p. 57 is eye-opening. The two seat Trainer version Ta-183 S was completely new to me, just as the "ornithopter" by Prof. von Holst (great find indeed). I  just only read a few of the texts so far, but until now I would say, that you contextualize your findings in this book the most. The drawing on p. 188 "german ramjets" shows among others the EMW A6 with additional ramjet. Is anything known on this type of ramjet. How should it look, what fuel was planned for it and how much thrust should it produce? Btw. the backcover is very cool. I like that style of aircraft profiles. Maybe you want to include something like this in your future publications? I would pay for it!

So far. Greetings
Athpilot
Probably Methanol "M-Stoff" or Non-Refined petrol "Br-Stoff"
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: Wehrmacht 46
« Last post by sgeorges4 on Today at 08:58:49 am »
I read all of it,and well they don't say that german have nuclear bomb(even for them it's not possible),but I don't know why they dont talk about the recce version of the 262(A1/U3,A5a):

Missing for me P.II early version. Or is it a non-existent version?
Arrived today from amazon.de!
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: Russian/Soviet aircraft carriers
« Last post by elmayerle on February 19, 2018, 10:48:31 am »
I bought them and they look quite interesting at first glance.  I am reading through them thoroughly, now.
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: RAF: Secret Jets of Cold War Britain
« Last post by Retrofit on February 18, 2018, 01:05:32 am »
I have received the book yesterday.
Great job & artwork.
Just a infinitesimal regret: Page 45 top right, the drawing of the illegitimate son of the P.1103 and HP-115  ;D is sooooooooo small.
Congratulations to Dan Sharp and all involved.
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: Wehrmacht 46
« Last post by sgeorges4 on February 17, 2018, 10:16:13 pm »
I'm reading the chapter aboot the luftwaffe,they speak about the henscel HS 132(wich was missing on the luftwaffe 1946 HS[ J-C Mermet say to me that he has forgoten this project). They also speak about the waffen SS and the SS-flieger.
PS:This book give me the desire to bought more model  :D
Dear Scott and Rob,
great work again!  B) :)

Slán,
fightingirish
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10