Register here

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: British Secret Projects 3: Fighters 1935-1950
« Last post by airman on January 18, 2019, 12:29:21 pm »
I have pre-ordered this on Amazon.it but i think i must wait until last days of  January to receive it .
So weird,I used the search but no way ?.
Hi,

Who heard about this book,it contains an Info about YF-112 to YF-116.

https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Fighters-History-Programs-Premiere/dp/0768017122
Thank you my dear Rolf,

and specially the two-seat version of F2Y.
Part 2 is now available in the lastest issue No 26 of The Aviation Historian.
Son of Sea Dart
Following his article on Convair’s waterborne fighter experiments of the 1950s, Matthew Willis describes the US Navy’s Seaplane Striking Force concept and how Convair’s two-seat “Tactical Sea Dart” project fitted into it
Link: http://www.theaviationhistorian.com/preview.htm
Interesting Websites / Re: For Northrop YF-23 Enthusiasts
« Last post by tzanides on January 15, 2019, 01:29:58 am »
Hi! It seems that this excellent site is down at the moment. Has anybody got any feedback on that? Is it going to be online again? any replacement? :-\
thanks
Yeah, they've re-stated the shipping date for me, now giving a range of dates covering February and most of March.
I ordered my copy on Amazon, and even though the expected release date has passed, Amazon has yet to issue a final shipping date for my order. Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing any possible unbuilt projects, including ultra-large airlifters or ground effect transports.
Bookshelf & Marketplace / Re: Is Andreas Rupprecht a reliable author?
« Last post by Vahe Demirjian on January 11, 2019, 01:13:51 pm »
I read Andreas Rupprecht's book Dragon's Wings and I judge him a reliable author in terms of literally covering the state of Chinese aerospace development since 1949. He's described in detail China's best-known warplanes, including Chinese copies of MiGs, the Chinese built Tu-16s (incl. H-6K), the J-8, J-10, and J-20, built also the JF-17, the Chinese-built Sukhoi Su-27, and JH-7 Leopard, by relying on prior published works and journalistic reports.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10