Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: USAP
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
Quick survey. Are blueprints such as these of interest... say, 12X36 inches for *around* $15-$20?
http://up-ship.com/blog/?p=5514

dsc_3751.jpg

Additionally, since "blue" and "simple black and white" cost the same, are you more interested in one color scheme than the other?

A-12 you say...the last one?:)

You can just include them as option while ordering drawings, as I suppose - experiment will cost you nothing.
Personally, I think that if drawings are purchased in digital form, it saves much money and saves gas for your Golf via excluding trip to print shop and to post office, not saying of printing.
Large scale placards and posters usually end their way rolled in tubes like in my case. There's just not enough walls to hang all of 'em.
If drawings purchased for modelling purposes, it's again handy to have them in digital form.

A-12 stuff, I'm interested in. Are you also going to redraw the ones with all of the cross sections? As I really need those to accurately 3D model it. But I'm definitely interested in the one you show there; Although, I prefer PDF's, as I'll always need them in an electronic format for modeling.

Lockheed LS-200 "Star Clipper" shuttle blueprint

I put the print up on ebay. Opening price...a whole five bucks. Bid Early! Bid Often!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250592635617

I've done a few more large format prints. The success, or lack thereof, of the Lockheed LS-200 print on eBay will perhaps determine just what happens with these. most are one-offs, destined for my own walls. But if you are interested, PM or email me.

Perfect for wallpapering your house...

Attachments

• DSC_4472.jpg
    DSC_4472.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_4473.jpg
    DSC_4473.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_4474.jpg
    DSC_4474.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_4475.jpg
    DSC_4475.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_4476.jpg
    DSC_4476.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_4478.jpg
    DSC_4478.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 51
I would be very interested in YF-23 blueprints. You are offering in several sizes as i understand. Do you have any idea for the estimate price for those sizes? Also, estimate on shipping to Europe? (Norway to be exact)

Ad me to the list: I want to know the price of shipping to Europe.

By the way, is there a chance we can buy the F-23A printout directly? I have no patience to bid on ebay.