AEROCINEMA: A Web Channel for The Aviation Enthusiast

aerocinema

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Dear Aviation and History Enthusiast

The first online documentary channel dedicated to the History of Aviation has made its debut.

AEROCINEMA: A Web Channel for The Aviation Enthusiast

From the battles of WWII to secret and experimental aircraft that altered the course of history. Watch the World Premier of exciting feature films or browse our collection of short documentaries. Hear the unique stories of pilots and designers as they recall their experiences in some of aviation's greatest moments.

Secret Projects forum members will have interest in the following titles

Hitler's Spacemen
The Emergency Fighter
The Comet and the Natter
Amerikana Bomber
RocketMen
A pair of hunchbacks

We value your feedback and opinions on the films and the channel, please let us know what you think.

Cheers
Aerocinema

We value your feedback and opinions on the films and the channel, please let us know what you think.

well, the link doesn't works from my Apple computer (Snow Leopard + Safari latest versions) :-\

Antonio

Nice work, watched the trailer of Rocketmen and Mosquito vs the Eagle Owl as well as Fighters 3.
Perhaps a bit too public courting style for my taste at least in the trailers but they are definitely interesting.
A good idea to have a black background in the interviews, saves a lot of bandwidth.

mz said:
Nice work, watched the trailer of Rocketmen and Mosquito vs the Eagle Owl as well as Fighters 3.
Perhaps a bit too public courting style for my taste at least in the trailers but they are definitely interesting.
A good idea to have a black background in the interviews, saves a lot of bandwidth.

MZ...... I appreciate your response as any kind of feedback will help us make the films better, we always have to struggle maintaining a balance between content which is mainstream yet provocative and the more technical aspects of a project. The people that we have talk to, ex pilots of the WWII and post war they seem to prefer to see more about the aircrafts itself in a program which some times tend to be less mainstream as general public is more into the overall story.