Liore et Olivier LeO H-46

Re: Liore et Olivier LeO H-42

seems version hydro of ..... nothing :'(, but have nose that remind me Air Couzinet ! ::)

Re: Liore et Olivier LeO H-42

This aircraft is not the H.42 but the H.46!

Re: Lioré et Olivier LeO H-46 Combat Scout Seaplane prototype......

Dear Boys & Girls, I've often wondered why the Lioré et Olivier LeO H-46 didn't appear to use any components/parts from or have anything in common with the contemporary Lioré et Olivier LeO 45 series......

I also wonder if Réné Couzinet was a consultant on the design of the cockpit glazing......

Terry (Caravellarella)

Hi!

Beautiful colored three side view drawing.
http://moderndrawings.jexiste.be/WW2Drawings/Files/2-Airplanes/Allies/4-France/06-Aeronautic/LeO-H46/LeO-H46.htm

sncac-farman-nc410
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/388652-sncac-farman-nc410/
"The development of the NC.410 torpedo bomber was started in 1934 on Farman's own initiative. Designers Roca (Roca) and Caressa (Caressa) have developed a two-engine all-metal seaplane for long-range marine reconnaissance and destruction of surface and underwater targets. At this time, the project carried the designation Farman F.410. The company assumed that in the near future the state will have a need for aircraft of this purpose. However, interest in aircraft of this class appeared only in 1935 and then in the form of a hint: the French Admiralty issued a specification MT / CTP-9 for the creation of a combat and reconnaissance hydroplane (Hydroavions Eclaireurs de Combat). On May 1, 1935, the specification requirements were issued to four aircraft manufacturers. The company Farman has offered to the competition the project F.410, redesigned in accordance with the requirements of the Admiralty. In 1936 the Admiralty ordered the prototypes F.410 and its competitors - Amiot 150, Lioré-et-Olivier H.46 and Loire 150."

Attachments

• 7407L.jpg
    7407L.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 247
  • leoh46-2.jpg
    leoh46-2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 238
One of my all-time favorites! The inspiration for this oil painting called French Floats. I took out the "horn"

Attachments

• French Float.JPG
    French Float.JPG
    616.6 KB · Views: 199
autoeac said:
One of my all-time favorites! The inspiration for this oil painting called French Floats. I took out the "horn"

Nice drawing.

autoeac said:

I like this painting! Composing such different subjects, like aircraft at sea, it's blueprint and woman' figure made it distinctive, contrast of colors made the picture warm and attractive.

Looking forward, if you decide to share other your' painting with this forum.

Thank you!