Status
Not open for further replies.

airman

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
zeef.com
Well now i must think to write something about this fictional dc-3 :
well name of this fictional aircraft will be..... Focke Achgelis Fa 303 !

Attachments

• dc3bmw801.jpg
    dc3bmw801.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 89
Nice idea, but I presume, that our moderator will close this thread soon.
Section Rules said:
The purpose of this section is to post designs which are not serious designs by companies, but which are nevertheless interesting to forum users. Examples of this would be University graduate projects from an Aero Eng course, an artists impression published in Flight, more generally a design which has had real thought put into it. A design by a schoolkid of a super cool fighter is not appropriate. Science fiction or fictional film models, are largely outside the scope of this forum unless industry experts were consulted in the design.
Regardless, it is, like The Bar, an off-topic area. It is for the occasional interesting post for discussion, not a datadump of every fictional design ever thought of.
The final arbiter of what is acceptable is me. If you don't like this, tough. Find another forum.

Airman, your ideas might have a better place at our sister forum "What if". :) :)

As just said before "your ideas might have a better place at our sister forum "What if" ".
If you come up with sources stating, that there were real thoughts about re-engining
captured DC-3 with the BMW 801 during wartime, or maybe the use of left-over BMWs
in France for their DC-3, we can re-open this thread ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.