Modelmaker UK to make MBT 70 tank wanted

uk 75

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
I am looking for a modelmaker in the UK who would be interested in making me a model of the MBT 70 tank in any scale between 1:48 and 1:18. I have the American book on the ABRAMS tank which has drawings not just of the battle tank version but also the proposed variants.

The only commercially available model was the Aurora 1:48 kit, which I made up (badly) in the German version as a kid.

Price negotiable depending on scale and detail.

UK 75

Oh, sound very interesting and intreging UK 75 .
I wish you all the luck with your endeavour (and hopefully see the end resulting model!!)

Regards
Pioneer

There is the 1/35 scale Dragon Kpz70 version available as well. I have one but am yet to build it. I don't doubt it will be a real curate's egg, like most Dragon kits. The Kpz70 is the German version of the MBT-70.

There is the 1/35 scale Dragon Kpz70 version available as well. I have one but am yet to build it. I don't doubt it will be a real curate's egg, like most Dragon kits. The Kpz70 is the German version of the MBT-70.
I had forgotten about this old post. Since I posted I have a 1/35Kpz 70 but if I pick it up bits fall off. I do also have some 1/72 models.