Unidentified post-war helicopter (maybe Italian?)

boxkite

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
The helicopter in the first post by Boxkite is significantly different from the one in the Lamborghini Museum. Different stages of a prototype, or totally different helicopters?

A search in Italian fails to find any information on Lamborghini flying any helicopters at all, so perhaps these projects were stillborn.

Ahm ... I didn't asked for more pictures of the Aer Lualdi L.59 ::) . So boys, please back to the question in my first entry. It's a totally different design. And it's not sure if it's really Italian origin!

Attachments

• 8861.jpg
    8861.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 335
The Lamborghini logo ;) !

Now I start to believe it really could be Lambo design (not just a whimsy of the owner of the collection to promote the Lamborghino cars in the hall).

Attachments

• Unbekannt_3.jpg
    Unbekannt_3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 295
Before Ferrucio Lamborghini started producing fast cars, he had - and his company still has - a very profitable line of agricultural tractors. Why not diversify into helicopters?

boxkite said:
The Lamborghini logo ;) !
Like another one on the door and lettering on the tail was not enough)))

boxkite said:
Advertisement can be wrong, cruel and irritating, so there's no Opel car inside the 'Opel' labelled vehicle ;D .
That was the reason for my doubt ;) .
well...

Attachments

• 43358297_890622591142225_3717850388657864704_n.jpg
    43358297_890622591142225_3717850388657864704_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 173
Arjen said:
Before Ferrucio Lamborghini started producing fast cars, he had - and his company still has - a very profitable line of agricultural tractors. Why not diversify into helicopters?

A crop sprayer maybe --- ???

Wanted Poster

Unknown criminals are often searched with the help of wanted posters, containing facial composites.
So, here's a wanted poster of that heli:

- 2-bladed rotor
- 4-wheel landing gear
- 2-seat cabin, the rear window probably is in the engine compartment
- the fin is attached to the tailplane on the left side, not to the boom

Perhaps it's not really a new type, but composed from parts of other helicopters, maybe it wasn't
even meant to fly, but just a kind of mock-up ? But maybe those parts are identifiable ? The tailplane,
for example, is a quite unusual design, I think.
So, a wanted poster may be actually quite appropriate, especially, as the owner of that collection seems
not to be interested in solving this riddle, but applying strange paint schemes and registrations to some
of his aircraft ! ::)

Attachments

• unknown_heli_Zellner.jpg
    unknown_heli_Zellner.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 40